Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I had a fun Easter day today with church, brunch with friends, and a nice walk around the park. We finally got a little sun for a few hours this afternoon, so it made for a beautiful day. My tulips are all getting ready to bloom and they are so pretty!



I also attended a Good Friday service at my church this year, and it was a really good service. They put this verse up on the screen at the end of the service, and it really spoke to me. I think this is one of my new favorite verses:

"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him." The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord." Lamentations 3:22-26

No comments:

Post a Comment