Now I have a cheerful fall friend on my porch! He needs a name, any suggestions?
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
My new friend
Yesterday after work we had the best fall celebration: pumpkin carving! The weather was perfect, overcast and in the 60's with a crisp breeze in the air. All the leaves were blowing around outside as we carved our pumpkins. There was tortilla soup on the stove, and the munchies included chips and salsa, cookies, candy corn and pretzel/peanut mix. It was great to watch everyone create their pumpkin masterpiece. I barely made it through cleaning out my pumpkin, I truly cannot stand touching the slimy pumpkin guts. As a result, my pumpkin has a little extra stringy-ness inside. Anyways, here is the result of the evening:

Now I have a cheerful fall friend on my porch! He needs a name, any suggestions?
Now I have a cheerful fall friend on my porch! He needs a name, any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment